Thursday 3 October 2013

Illuminated Obese Phantoms

Boo!
WUT? YOU DIDN'T GET SCARED?
:(
Friday tomorrow ^O^
YAY!
We are in this together XD
Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me...
No one seems to care, I feel loved XD
Except this really nice wolf :3
Now, the new items!
Le new items...
Nice o-o
There is also something in Bahari Bargains but It's not like I go there XD

WHAT A COMPLETED TRADE SHOULD LOOK LIKE
WHAT IT DOES LOOK LIKE

WHAT CRITICISING SHOULD LOOK LIKE
WHAT IT DOES LOOK LIKE

...






5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday, dear CleverQueen,
    Happy birthday to you!

    Kinyonga, my sister, says happy birthday, too :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I hope you have the BEST birthday ever!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    Random Science notes:
    Dendrites
    Myelin Sheath

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is late.. >:c Happy late birthday! :D also lol. c: That's so true! XD
    ~purpleflora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy very late bday cleverqueen user nat95201

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
It seems that YOU have found the Animal Jam Cinnamon and want to comment!
That's great!
Before commenting, follow those rules to make commenting a pleasant experience for EVERYBODY! ^-^
1. No swearing- PLEASE!?
2. Do not use this as a clan :P Why would you anyway?
3. No racism or disrespect of other religions, disabilities and so on >o<
4. Don't be mean!
5. Enjoy commenting! Leave your opinion! I don't care if it's against me- your word counts! :)