Tuesday 8 October 2013

Scared

Hi
Visit my new non member justice blog!
My real life blog
I'm not quitting this blog, I might come back to Animal Jam,even
OK so...
I was in PE class, our kit has no long sleeve so my scars were visible.I was acting normal but my PE teacher (also our head of year) called me over after class to ask if I'm OK,I said yes, then she called over my form tutor.

It was obvious I was worried and had trouble with friendships, but also a truckload of loads of other things, so she referred me to the assistant head.

At lunch, she said I have marks on my arms and told me to take my blazer off and show her, and asked me questions. She went to get the school nurse who is really nice. By that point, I was crying. They said I will get counselling and got stressed out. I prayed they wouldn't call my parents.

Things I worried about:

  • Academic
  • Social
  • Economic


After my double technology lesson, I quickly went to see the Assistant Head again, and after school my mom phoned me asking why the school called,she didn't pick up,thank god, and I lied to my parents because their reactions will kill me.

I said simple things like: Oh,I didn't feel well, I was worried that everyone hates me so I got upset
Despite my parents saying I can tell them everything,They will solve it blah blah blah
I can't confide in them,just scared.

Help?

5 comments:

  1. Clever, I'm really sorry that this is happening to you. I understand if you don't want your parents to know, but they will always be there for you because they love you very much, and I think that you would feel better by telling them instead of just hiding it from them.

    We all have things that we'd rather hide, but it always feels better for me to just let it all out. The truth may hurt, but lies are like a build-up of one another...if they keep on building up, they'll just eventually burst, and someone will get hurt in the process. There's no need to be scared, lies are just as scary.

    Also, as a follow-up to your previous blog post, please don't quit AJ. Whenever I see you around, I always think it's really cool to see you, plus you crack me up with your random hug attacks, and your hilarious, spunky attitude towards life.

    You are beautiful in every single way, so please stay. :]

    Stay strong, hun, <3 Comet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you get scars from? Idk why the PE person is concerned so much that she called your parents. Scars are scars, and there is nothing wrong with them. Are they from an accident or something? You gotta know, your parents love you a LOT are care about u very much! You should tell them the truth. Do they know about your scars? Well, why is everyone kinda concerned about your scars? I am kinda confused!

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Deleted because I explained what type of scars CleverQueen had - dunno how old you are, Rainbowcat1 ;)

      Thing is, CleverQueen, I don't know your parents, so I can't really say anything >.< But I think you should tell them...they care about you, and if you're having, well, problems (ugh, hope this doesn't sound too....you know), you should tell them.

      Argh, I wasn't much help.
      That's what everyone's saying.
      But just try and feel in your heart what's best <3

      Delete
  3. I'm 12 XD.

    I'm like way used to scars. I have tons from when i play outside! XD Btw, i'm not creeped out or scared easily.

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
It seems that YOU have found the Animal Jam Cinnamon and want to comment!
That's great!
Before commenting, follow those rules to make commenting a pleasant experience for EVERYBODY! ^-^
1. No swearing- PLEASE!?
2. Do not use this as a clan :P Why would you anyway?
3. No racism or disrespect of other religions, disabilities and so on >o<
4. Don't be mean!
5. Enjoy commenting! Leave your opinion! I don't care if it's against me- your word counts! :)