Sunday 4 August 2013

A warm welcome to the Animal Jam Cinnamon! ^-^

Hey Jammers! ^-^
It seems you have found the Animal Jam Cinnamon- my new blog! Congratulations! :D
My name is CleverQueen and this blog is an attempt to reach my full potential when it comes to blogging- following the sad removal of my entire previous Google account D:

However, I believe that with the help of all Animal Jam Firefly readers, my  Animal Jam blogging experience all the way from June 24, 2012, my buddies and of course, Jammers just like YOU, I will be able to do even better than I did on the Animal Jam Firefly!

Check every day for posts on new items and interesting side topics, take a look at all the pages and learn more about the secrets Animal Jam conceals!

I hope that the Animal Jam Firefly will always be remembered as the best Animal Jam blog I ever did- or as the blog I ever got more than 300 views on x3

See you around Jamaa, hopefully!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

8 comments:

  1. I like your blog! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its hiimshane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Finally found your new blog, and it looks great :3 So happy you are still blogging, I would miss you if you left :( Anyway, have a Great day, CQ
    ~Silentflight

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
It seems that YOU have found the Animal Jam Cinnamon and want to comment!
That's great!
Before commenting, follow those rules to make commenting a pleasant experience for EVERYBODY! ^-^
1. No swearing- PLEASE!?
2. Do not use this as a clan :P Why would you anyway?
3. No racism or disrespect of other religions, disabilities and so on >o<
4. Don't be mean!
5. Enjoy commenting! Leave your opinion! I don't care if it's against me- your word counts! :)