Sunday 22 September 2013

Party TODAY!

Hey Jammers!
Firstly, I will get back to regular posting later today, with an explanation of my absence. I can promise you better side topics next week too :)

So, here is a friendly reminder for the party today, but I really don't think anyone will come :(
The days get shorter minute by minute...
The weather gets cooler degree by degree...
As the first leaf loses its chlorophyll and falls to the floor
And the first bird flies away
Autumn nears by,
creeping up closer and closer,
Sweeping its spirit over the world...

Do you like my poem? I just made it up as I went along. Anyway, we all know what this means; Autumn is nearing by. Despite being my favourite season, Summer's farewell can be fairly sad, and you normally don't realize it until it's gone. Long,warm days, no school and tons of fun activities are people's Summer highlights and saying goodbye to them for an entire year can be fairly difficult.

The Autumnal Equinox this year will be on Sunday, September 22 2013, 20:44 GMT time (to check what GMT time is, look for the gadget on the right side of the blog) and to honour the final hour of Summer, I will be hosting a party.

DATE: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 2013
TIME: 19.44-20.44 GMT
LOCATION:CRYSTAL REEF AND CRYSTAL SANDS
SERVER: COMET
FURTHER DETAILS:
We will move around from Crystal Reef and Crystal Sands. It is strongly recommended that you bring an Ocean Animal, but if you don't, it's perfectly fine! You can stay in Crystal Sands with the deputy leader, and enjoy fun activities. To maintain good organisation, if you do have an Ocean animal, we will move around when I say so... do I sound strict? O.o At around 19:40, we will all meet at Crystal Sands and then the activities will start. All Ocean animals can go to Crystal Reef for about 30 minutes and then move to Crystal Sands.
You can trade, chat, play games and have fun!
I hope you can come and are looking forward to the party.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to come, but Mum says I can't go on the computer any more today... D: It took a while for me to persuade her just to let me write this...

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there!
It seems that YOU have found the Animal Jam Cinnamon and want to comment!
That's great!
Before commenting, follow those rules to make commenting a pleasant experience for EVERYBODY! ^-^
1. No swearing- PLEASE!?
2. Do not use this as a clan :P Why would you anyway?
3. No racism or disrespect of other religions, disabilities and so on >o<
4. Don't be mean!
5. Enjoy commenting! Leave your opinion! I don't care if it's against me- your word counts! :)